ILGA Invites You to Creating Change
The Creating Change Conference in Atlanta (January 23-27) is the largest United States LGBTQI conference that takes place annually. On the occasion of the conference, ILGA North America is going to gather its members to discuss some interesting topics.
when: 430 – 730pm, Thursday January 24 2013
where: Names Project Foundation 204 14th St NW Atlanta in conjunction with the 25th Creating Change Conference
on offer: VISIBLE QUEERS – advancing visibility in the fight for rights
- 430 – 5pm Wine, cheese & chatter
- 5pm Introduction to ILGA in North America
- Building a compendium of groups supporting queer asylum seekers
- 6pm Matthew Cardinale & Dani Harris : The social construction of intersex rights
- 7pm Next steps, & follow up
register now: email@example.com
Space is limited.
sponsored by: ILGA North America (Board members : Haven Herrin, Stephen Seaborn, Michael Petty and Helen Kennedy) during the 25th National Conference on LGBT Equality: Creating Change January 23 –27 2013
Follow ILGA North America on Twitter @ILGA_NA