View Full Version : 2013
01-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Happy New Year to all.
01-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Now that I have been curiously absent from the forums, I decided to stop back in! Happy New Year! What is your resolution?
1) Run my 1st 5K this year and by the end of the year run between 3 miles and 6 miles in prep for a half marathon in 2014.
2) Downsize my closet and makeup to things I only always wear and use! Also, my son is now shaving so I have to get him an area in the makeup cabinet, there is not much room with 4 women and him! LOL
3) Start a Gay/Straight alliance in my daughters Middle School. Actually, I now have LGBT teens coming to me all the time to talk, as she tells everyone that she has two Moms, and has ID as Bisexual.
Anyone else have Resolutions they would like to share?
01-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Hi there, Tymejumper.
So far I have three goals:
1) Work to see that the Employment Non Discrimination Act. Here in New York it's called GENDA (Gender Employment Non Discrimination Act). It has repeatedly passed in the state legislature only to die repeatedly in the state senate. The proposal has been on the docket for over a decade. In my mind this must change. I'll be doing some traveling upstate to the capital to end a hand.
2) Buy my first black dress. It's been said that a woman should have at least one black dress in her wardrobe. I have my sight on three or four.
3) Securing a job. I'm working on a teaching certificate. I also have an opportunity of having an online business.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.