||06-24-2007 02:23 PM
Take a moment....UPDATED
and read through our guidelines folks! guidelines
- Please refrain from posting the exact same message in multiple threads.
- Likewise, do not create copies of the same thread in multiple forums. Instead choose the best forum for your thread and create it there.
- Please do not type your entire message using ALL CAPS.
- Make an effort to keep your posts relevant to the stated topic of a thread. Please start a new thread if the discussion drifts to another topic.
- Good forums are a level up from chat rooms. With that in mind, please try to minimize the number of posts that simply consist of a single short sentence.
- Members are allowed to edit their own posts. When editing, please leave a comment to explain why it was edited (fixed typos, reworded my post, corrected link, etc.)
- Copyrighted material owned by anyone other than yourself is not allowed to be posted in the forums without the consent of the owner. If you want to share material that is copyrighted, provide a link to the original work instead.
- Remember that posting on the Soulforce Forums is limited to those who have registered, but that anyone can read the forums. Posts made in the public forums may also be picked up by search engines such as Google, Yahoo, or MSN. (If you have access to one of the private forums, posts made there will not be picked up by search engines.)
We are trying to keep dialogue going in the threads. Please don't dominate. It doesn't hurt to wait for another to respond to what you have to say! Likewise, if you're posting something, make sure it is long enough to contribute to the discussion, no single sentence posts!
There are excellent resources about how to do things in the forums HERE
Take some time to read these excellent tutorials by our beloved Jamie!
||12-27-2007 10:04 AM
Friends, let's add a little more advice here: Please avoid the use of a provocative thread title, link to some outrageous news story or website, with absolutely no discussion or direction for the thread to take.
Moderators have discussed this kind of posting. it is frustrating to say the least, and often, no one really knows what the original poster is intending. As Jamie has said in our discussions:
That kind of posting, which I refer to the "Shock and Single Sentence" method, is reckless and should be avoided.
Thanks for keeping our discussions meaningful.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.