Non-Imponderables and Moot Points
The following are some quanderies that have on and off perplexed me for a long time. Some I have put to rest, some are riddles with inborn, obvious answers when the question is posed another way...
1) Was the apple bait?
2) What is wrong with the Golden Rule? (treat as you'd be treated)
3) Could God make a stone to heavy for Him to lift?
4) Is Science a Religion?
5) What would change if God were Proven?
6) Does Perfection require a flaw?
7) Aren't you free only to choose what God knows you'll do anyway?
8) Why would an All encompasing God want to create?
9) Doesn't prayer for change imply things are not as God wants them?
10) Is Atheism the longest leap of faith?
11) Being God, what's the first thing you'd change?
12) If guaranteed a clear answer, what one question would you ask God?
...and some reveal a new level by simply standing guard of the unknowable... So if you like the paradoxical or are looking for food for thought, pick one or two, think them through and fill in some gaps, but this time don't settle for merely raising more questions.