You've asked some great questions... here is the best I can do in anwsering...... I'll leave some blank...
1) when I think about it I would say maybe it wasn't bait but opportunity
2) I don't find anything wrong, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
3) yes. if he couldn't he would've gotten to board a long time ago... he's got to do something with that time..
5) for some it wouldn't make a difference and some would walk around never getting anything done because all they would be thinking about would be how to please him/her
6) In my opinion perfection is a flaw. If life were perfect I don't know what the point of living would be.
7)in some cases yes. but I believe that although God may have a lot to do with your life I think he/she also gave us the power to surprise him/her other wise it's nolonger a game for God...
8) the same reason that we still draw, we ave plenty to see but the process is the fun part.
9) i think it just implies that things aren't the way we want them
11) knowledge... of anything, just enough so that people/animals... would be able to figure out for themselves how things work over a long time.... without doing quite as much damage....so pretty much leave things.... I don't know
12) I don't know who I would pick only one....