Corey's two cents
1) Was the apple bait?
Since I believe this story never actually occurred as described, it really does not matter. That being said I have no problem with the idea that God baits us or sets us up for sin or failure.
2) What is wrong with the Golden Rule? (treat as you'd be treated)
3) Could God make a stone to heavy for Him to lift?
God is a mystery that our human minds can not comprehend. God truly is all in all. If he wants to make a stone to heavy for him to lift then he can. Then if he wants to turn around and lift it, he can. God is not governed by any law. He is the law.
4) Is Science a Religion?
Not by definition, but anything can be made in to a religion.
5) What would change if God were Proven?
Again God is a mystery and his very nature is beyond our comprehension or ability to prove.
6) Does Perfection require a flaw?
Yes it does. As a matter of fact I think flaws are just perfect.
7) Aren't you free only to choose what God knows you'll do anyway?
Again we are limited in our understanding. God is a mystery. He is not limited to time or space. We are. So to say that we have complete free will and yet we have no will at all is not a stretch for God. Itís a mystery to us.
8) Why would an All encompassing God want to create?
I would say that creation is simply apart of being all encompassing. There is nothing outside of God.
9) Doesn't prayer for change imply things are not as God wants them?
There a lot of things I pray for that I know God does not want. But I ask for them anyway.
10) Is Atheism the longest leap of faith?
I donít know about the longest, but I do believe it requires faith.
11) Being God, what's the first thing you'd change?
I would make all of the really hot guys gay.
12) If guaranteed a clear answer, what one question would you ask God?
What they hell were you thinking?
ďDeus nobis cerevisiam dedit quia nos felices esse vultĒ -Benjamin Franklin