OK, here's the 10 I came up with. Please feel free to add, tweak, make more concise, make more gay friendly... Thanks.
1. The Bible says, "Whosoever..."
2. Jesus never said anything against homosexuality.
3. We are all equal at the foot of the cross.
4. Jesus came to save the world, not condemn it.
5. Salvation is for anyone who asks for it.
6. God knew who we were before we were born. Or God knew you were gay before you were born, and it was ok then and it's ok now.
7. God has plans for us-prosperity, a hope and a future.
8. God is love.
9.God wants fellowship with us. ( I know it sounds kinda churchy-so please feel free to tweak if you can come up with something better)
10.God's church is not a place of spiritual alienation.
I would appreciate anyone's input.