get ready for a ramble
You know, the research shows that even the best psychics are only 80% correct. That leaves a 20% margin of 'error'.
Now. I haven't studied Pat's numbers, and even how they were kept, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that the man is perceptive as far as metaphysics is concerned. Big deal. My take is that we all have this ability. It's just that some of us are more aware of it than others.
As anyone who has sat on a cushion and meditated can probably tell you, odd experiences do happen- that is- psychic phenomena. However, most people don't attribute this activity to a deity.
Be the love you seek.