I had to really sit down and actually think about this one. I still don't feel like my list is complete either
1. Still happily married. My husband and I will have been dating/married 10 years by then
2. I want to have traveled to NYC, Japan, and Greece by then. (I plan on traveling to a lot of places but those are my first choices.)
3. I'll hopefully have my bachelor's degree in Psychology and I'll probably be starting my road toward my doctorate.
4. I want to be living near my best friend (basically my sister.) I hate being away from her.
5. I hope
that by then, I'll be a lot more religiously clear.
6. I want to participate in some sort of equality march.
7. I want to join a choir or find a way to sing and perform for fun.
I could think of a lot more but the list would go on and on.
8. I want to be regularly donating to a charity helping underpriviledged children somewhere in the world.