I liked: (notice past tense)
1. All Roads Lead To You- by Steve Wariner
2. The Weekend by Steve Wariner
3. Small Town Girl by Steve Wariner
4. You Had Me at Hello by Kenny Chesney
5. Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me by Faith Hill
Now they are just dumb songs that she sang to me and didn't mean a damn thing she said.
Sorry I am such a downer, but will I ever get it right? Will someone ever love me for just me? And not some damn illusion they create about me?
If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, we'd see the day when nobody died. IF EVERYONE CARED/Nickelback