Give "Bulletproof Faith" for Christmas and Win an iPod!
With Christmas approaching, what better gift to give those you care about then a "Bulletproof Faith" – a faith that lives fully into its authentic self without fear, argument, or apology? You can do that, and get a little something for yourself in the deal.
From now until December 31, 2008, when you order "Bulletproof Faith: A Spiritual Survival Guide for Gay and Lesbian Christians" through Amazon.com using the link below, and send me a copy of your Amazon.com receipt you'll be entered into a random drawing for a 1G iPod Shuffle. There will be two lucky winners, so follow the instructions below to
But wait, there's more. When you send in your Amazon.com receipt you'll also receive a free download of the workshop that started it all – "Spiritual Self-Defense for Gay and Lesbian Christians." Recorded on November 7, 2007, this tele-seminar teaches you:
- How to take the sting out of any attack
- The best way to answer any words of hatred or condemnation
- Keys to avoid being dragged into a pointless religious debate
- Spiritual practices you can do today to reclaim your authentic self,
and much, much more!
We're selling this seminar on the Whosoever site for $19.95, but it's yours for free when you order "Bulletproof Faith" now from Amazon.com.
Here are your instructions:
1. Order the book using this link:
2. Copy and paste the Amazon.com receipt and use the form on this page
to send it to me:
3. You'll be entered into our drawing for a 1G iPod Shuffle and I'll send you a link to download your free tele-seminar – along with a free 24-page workbook.
Give the gift this Christmas that can keep giving for a lifetime – a bulletproof faith. Offer ends December 31, 2008. iPod winners will be notified on January 2, 2009.
Thank you for your support and have a Merry Christmas!
Official book site: http://www.bulletproofbook.com
Whosoever: An Online Magazine for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Christians
Visit us on the Web at http://www.whosoever.org